BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Wheels On the Bus go Round and Round..

For someone who has terrible motion sickness, i've got shitty luck to be living in a land where the only means of transport to take me home is a bus. But I've had some awesome n awful times on my journeys.
I've been kept awake all night by cranky babies, grumpy grannies, uncles who snore causing panic among whales in the 7 seas, horny men who think when i close my eyes i also lose my ability to sense touch (NO I DO NOT... and its icky that i cant brush for hours after almost biting peoples fingers off.... next b'day, one of the ppl reading this, buy me a swiss knife... b'dayz on May 8th BTW.. thank u very much) and my favouritest are the coochy cooey couples (there are lots where i come from! n i've had my revenge for not lettin me sleep.. idle mind, devil's workshop..nanos work as excellent flashlights FYI)..
But thats not the only problem with travelling alone.. ive been embarrassed one too many times, i mean they teach you to eat with your mouth closed but somebody should tell us (who love to sing but cant sing to save their lives) that its a bad thing to sing with earplugs... especially in a quiet bus at 3 am... Seriously picture a person (read ME) on a bus filled with people and the person starts singing Mockingbird (by eminem) with closed eyes.... not good... especially when you open your eyes to see the whole bus staring at you like you've been possessed and you know the previous song on your playlist was Pour some Sugar on me (by Deff Leppard)!!
This time my bus got stuck on the ghats for 5 hours cos some tree fell and blocked the road... i reached home at 2 pm when i actually should've been there by 7 am! Well atleast the bus didn't smell of cockroach killing spray in the morning.. It was a concentration camp at night, i almost would've exchanged my seat to sit with this guy who smelled of Brut sitting about 4 seats behind me, good thing i didn't cos in the morning he looked like Yeti... :O

0 comments: