BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

WAZZ HAPPENIN'??

okay i know its been long since i spilt my guts out in front of ya'l. But fear not.. im back again all ready to regurgitate or otherwise.

Highlights:

a) im still unemployed, by choice. Apparently the hospitals want us to sign a bond that says "I give u full permission to whoop my ass for ATLEAST a year before i say 'I QUIT!'"

b) The patients i do see are friends of parents, neighbours who have heard i'm a physiotherapist and assume i don't need to be paid, relatives who've seen me since i was a baby n believe in the Barter system ("oh ill take u for ice cream for doing this")..... but then again, doesn't really matter as yet, atleast i get to do some real work instead of Facebooking all day.

c) I got into the Sheffield Hallam university in UK which i am supposed to join on 16th September 2009 so a) can shove it where the sun dont shine.

d) my University guys lost ("misplaced")my visa letter that they were to send me in july, somewhere between Hyderabad and United Kingdom.... finally got it on 9th August.

e) while my visa letter was sunk at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean (??? i think..) i utilized the time up trekking on the Himalayas till August 10th... ("when life gives you lemons, add tequila n salt" a wise man once said.. or was it SMSed?)

f) i have applied for my UK visa 20 days ago and i am still waiting for it, i'm supposed to fly on the 10th so.... lets just say Barney Stintson and a multitaskin friend working at HP help me cope up with my insomnia.

g) i never really enjoyed living at home in Bangalore, mostly because the only friends i had here were in school and college and now that i dont go to any, ive spent my last few months clinging onto my 11th-12th std friend whoz comin along to UK with me.

h) Thanks to her, i met some of the most awesome people who made me wish i'd done engineering (yes.. for once the reason isn't that they're buying cars while i am taking loans) and looked like just another person in the family... (psst psst my ENTIRE family is saturated with techies.... im not different, im special :P)

i) I'm hoping to get my visa soon cos i cannot wait to write about living with the British :)

4 comments:

Descorpio said...

Wow!! Full on, MAJOR life updates! Where did you go trekking? SInce I am in Delhi, I could do with some travel tips that will help me cool off...

Like the new blog template too!!!!

ani_aset said...

wow nice template :)
I hope you get your visa soon
Another tweeter however said
"when life gives you lemons throw it back and say, I want sprite, sprite sprite!!! you got that ;)"?

Messy Miracle said...

hehe thanx guy...
@ descorp: id gone to the valley of flowers, hemkund sabih, badrinath, all the way to Mana (which is the last village on the indo tibet border..lovely place!)was awesome! i almost wanted to shift base to this village called Ghanghriya :D
will write sumthin abt it soon. lots to tell..

Descorpio said...

Whoa!!! You just gave me the heebie jeebies! Full spine tingling sensation down my spine and all... If you visit my blog you'll find out why...