BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

'priyankaissoawesomeeverybodyworshipsher' IS a word!

I semi-hated being a kid.... and i'm talking about the parts where i felt the rest of the world was so much cooler than me......
Like when me n my brother would study together i'd listen to him use words like "catalyst" and "molecule" (i knew it meant something small cos when we'd fight about me being small and id tell him he was smaller cos i dint have a comeback he'd say 'you're molecule small' followed by 'you're atom small') while all i got was sad words like "hand" and "soil" and when i was lucky "independance"....
i tried being as "smart" as he was by evesdropping, like at the age of 4 i knew some guy,Alexander, invented the telephone, i also thought (and was so damn sure) that they called him 'Alexander the Great' cos he not only conquered the world but also had time to invent telephones (at the age of 7 i learnt they were 2 very different people... i felt like my whole life was a big lie :P)

Anyway one day during a particular science class on plants and the environment i felt like i was finally there..... the word 'OXYGEN' came into my world, i was thinkin (woooooooooooooooow :O... this one not only has a Y but also an X!!! sounds funky too), i had barely finished enjoying that thought 'CARBON-DI-OXIDE' clawed its way in ("Hyphens........a word so big it needs HYPHENS!!!! i think i jus got shot n went straight to heaven").... then came "PHOTOSYNTHESIS"...

By the time we reached "CARBON-MONO-OXIDE" I was high....

Ofcourse then on the hits kept coming n i began to wish my "hand"-and-"soil"-days would return :(

Now i live with words like "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis ".

0 comments: